Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer nearly every time you visit a website. They are used so the site can remember your visit when you return to the page. Cookies normally include technical information, personal preferences, personalised contents, use statistics, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies aim to adapt the contents of the website to your profile and needs. Not using cookies has a notable negative impact on the services offered on any page.
Cookies used on this site
This site uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who comment on the blog are human beings and not robots, and thus fight spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: cookies to generate statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the site. In using this website, you agree to Google handling this information about you. Thus, you must contact Google directly to exercise any rights in this regard.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can have access to buttons like Like or Share.
Blocking or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to block or delete cookies from this site at any time. The required actions differ depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be held liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and this is where you must delete or block them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases cookies must be installed so the browser doesn’t forget your choice to block them.
- Regarding Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes to maintain the privacy of these cookies unless otherwise required by law or to ensure proper functioning of the system. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement that ensures all data transferred will be handled with a level of protection in line with EU regulations.
- If you have any doubts or questions about this cookies policy, don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact section.